Friday, January 5, 2007

New years


New years was great it was absolutley magical. I was with good people with great drinks and dancing and lacking drama which is always good. I made my resolutions simple, to be happy to be healthy, to be me even if that feels hard or my objections get stuck in my throat and as I try to find my voice it shakes I will still represent me truly. I feel as if this year will be an adventure that my life will take turns I dont expect. That by manifesting my dreams they will in fact come true. This is my ultimate goal to write more to feel more to live more for me for the life that I dream of. This is my manifestation my mantra. That I finally have become content with my skin my face my body and my mind. The most empowering thing about acceptance is the ability to let go.

No comments: