Sunday, December 10, 2006

The entrance


Okay. hi there and hello its that time of year again that I love (secretly) shhh! I do hate Christmas music though but I adore everything else. It is snowing today I actually think it might stick (crazy). I often wonder why the snow makes people a little more sensitive, nicer, and just plain cuddly. So this is my first holiday I am excited for in a long time. I wish my sister would come to Tahoe and visit. Wishful thinking.... I am stuck trying to get my tree picked especially for me by my nearly turned 13 year old buddy Sara Benedict. It is somewhere off Shoshone in the woods most likely covered in Snow and home to a squirrel family Griswold style. Well as this is my first entrance I will sign off by saying that this is going to be a great year. The year of the Fawne. (bet you didn't know the deer was in Chinese astrology.

No comments: