Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hello,

Today goes as follows: Freak out due to money, life, family, random obligations, money, money, did I say money.

I pictured a life far different from the one I view in the mirror. I wonder if its not about achieving the expectation of the "dream" or knowing that the dream itself is merely an illusion. No matter what it appears to be the end result will nonetheless be surprising in one way or another. That my Friends is shortened into my parents favorite saying..."Life is just not Fair Fawne" get used to it. My question is how...its not the why its the how. Today I ponder the entire way in which we bustle about ignoring primal instincts and random thoughts meant to challenge our ways of life the why is abstract its estranged from us. It is the how that eludes me that makes me question everything that I took with a spoonful of sugar shh don't rock the boat don't question just keep drudging along.

No comments: