Monday, July 21, 2008

Crock

I have to say that I hate Crocs. When, I ask you did it become OK to wear gardener's shoes out anywhere but your yard? Please someone tell me why people are wearing these awful, awful shoes. I see them everywhere in different colors and they may be the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. I wouldn't wear these to a hog fight yet they are ALL over the place, on adults and now poor kids with no say are having these hideous shoes thrust upon their feet by their parents; It is just plain mean.



I cant believe that the fashion industry is inflicting these awful shoes on unsuspecting no fashion sense people who are donning these Crocs with a pair of sweats. What you are saying to the world at large people is "I give up" sweats and Crocs are my new statement of I no longer care I am wearing lounge wear every day, to the grocery store, to the movies, and to clubs. Its just really sad. Why did people assume these were 'going out' shoes just because they sell them at Whole Foods market. Let me tell all the Neo-hippies out there this fun fact Plastic will never be organic. So as you slip your foot into a croc think about the 6 year old pouring the brightly colored plastic into the mold of your croc and breathing in all the highly toxic fumes and just remember your contributing to yet another disaster that wont biodegrade. Hippies