Wednesday, July 16, 2008

saying goodbye...

I am saying goodbye to all the boys from before, the Tahoe boys the peter pan boys of my twenties and moving into a whole new agenda. Anew with no boys only great friends and monkish type behavior. I decided that I am the only person I should date or take to dinner, shows, museums, and all other activities that invoke coupledumb. Its summer and I should be enjoying. Not wondering. So good bye boys of before all exes and near misses, and one nights, and the ones you laugh about sleeping with. I'm breaking up with relationships that involve any notion of romance. Romance is dead. I live now for the prospect of movies and shows, fun plays, concerts, art, and most of all for me. No more of the wondering, waiting, over analyzing. I only attract guys who don't want to be with me. Therefore I will only allow myself the opportunity to attract guys who are gay and would love to hang out but we'll never ruin our friendship because they are completely freaked out by Vagina. Simple.

No comments: