Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Ped Egg...



Have you seen this?? Its completely gross....ughhh! SO gross. One Saturday while watching TV hungover on my couch this commercial comes on the Air with the ped egg. Its a cheese grater for


feet. They actually show the "cup" when I say cup, I mean small bowl full of collasuses that contains all the dead skin that gets collected from the foot and they show it being dumped in the garbage.
The photos of the nasty skin shavings are below. FYI that is for one foot. I think they came out with the this gimmick for the same sad, sad, people wearing crocks. YUCK!!!


It kinda looks like the milky way...this is for ONE FOOT. eeeewww!




1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love my ped egg. I'll sprinkle the shavings on your pillow next time you stay at my house.