Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is my sister








We don't look alike at all and she is way taller than me. But, she is my sister, I swear you just cant make this stuff up, its gold.
She is a Gothic queen,
and she has always been there for me even though we don't hangout or really know each other.
I think we would be closer if we didn't remind each other about all the bad things we couldn't escape from in childhood. Lucky for her she doesn't remember those things as vividly as I do. We do act retarded pretty well though. This was her birthday and my mom was super embarrassed that we were acting like this, my step dad took the pictures, he thinks its great!


2 comments:

carole said...

Thanks for the comment, I didn't realize you read my blog! I had to catch up on yours...
You say you and your sister don't look alike but I see the resemblance, especially in the 2nd and 3rd photos. HAHA. You're not alone, my sister and I don't look alike either.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty funny. I love the progression of the pictures and the quasi-matching shirts :)

I just took my first stab at translating your right column and it came out like crap. I need a bit more time for my Pork&Cheese speaking neurons to fire up again so I can give you something as elegant as what you wrote.