Monday, March 2, 2009

A great week last week...what can I say

Some Highlights

Wednesday: started the day with some Academy of Sciences, which is amazing! Pictures to follow. Went to the KK Cafe had a yummy lunch including signs and wonders the peanut milk elixir that is whispered to change your health, wealth, and posture. Then off to a fabulous dinner at Sundance Kitchen, just before seeing an American icon BLONDIE at the Fillmore. Great day!


Blondie


View from the roof of the Academy Of Sciences.


Thursday: I awoke feeling inspired for change. Charlotte and I went on  a long walk to Alamo Square, reenacted the full house family running up the hill to the same park. Then I jumped in the storm trooper and headed down the coast to meet Tara for some Happy hour and some beach, pier time in Santa Cruz. we purchased matching Daisy friendship rings. 





Friday: After working I picked up Charlotte and went to Sacramento spending some time in the drive-thru line at In and Out.  I spent some much need QT with my step dad.

Saturday: Had an awesome breakfast, went shopping with the Matriarch. Then headed to Vanessa's Baby shower. Where I visited with  friends  and little Aubrey.

Sunday: Worked a bit took a nap listening to the rain. Relaxed and watched some movies with the roomies

It was an incredibly fun week.

No comments: