Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Face of Hope


I woke up this morning and I voted I waited in line in a cold auditorium I was crammed into a small 17x17" area to mark my ballot and voice my approvals and disapproval. I feel filled with hope that this man who has inspired so many Americans to get involved, to engage in the conversation seems to have a chance at winning this election and changing the frightening course that are country has taken.

I am so excited to watch him lead to be the man we have been waiting for to end the war to inspire and lead our country in the right direction. I voted Obama because I want to see the change he can bring to our country and because he is the first politician I have ever been inspired by. He is a true leader and most importantly he uses the tools of diplomacy and not the strong arm of the military to find solutions. He is bringing diplomacy back.

I hope you voted today, because now more than ever the world needs strong leadership that hesitates to use weapons.

No comments: