Monday, November 17, 2008

Stumbling on Happiness

This weekend was great I had the best time visiting my friends in Tahoe.
I had the best sleep. I slept next to my friend Brian and I have to say that I have never slept so soundly and with so much calmness and security surrounding me as I fell asleep next to him. He is for lack of better description my "big". We have known each other for years and honestly he is the only person Ive been able to sleep completely through the night in my life. I wish he was ready for someone like me in his life, for that matter I wish we both were ready for that. I have to say that really it is amazing to feel that level of security and feel that comfortable with someone. He would be my ultimate companion but, neither of us are ready for that. I left in the morning feeling as if I had stumbled upon happiness.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

If you slept so well then why did you have to spend half of the next day sleeping on my couch? Tee Hee!