Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Roshashana 2008 @ Kathmandu


Last night I spent the evening celebrating the Jewish New year with some much needed Nepalese food and fanfare! The roomies and I ate at Metro Kathmandu, we had Everest Momos: small dumplings filled with curry spices and ground buffalo....yummy! I ordered a Cabernet and received a glass of champagne...not what I ordered and somewhat odd. I love San Francisco!
I was given a hard time by the roomies for kissing an older guy (41) at a house party on Friday but, it was so not my fault! I was just talking and the next thing I knew guy kisses me open mouthed sans the tongue on the patio in front of my friends! I got made fun of the whole cab ride home that night, Thanks Erin BTW! But, I suppose it did give me that small boost of confidence that perhaps I could date someone...maybe not necessarily that guy but definitely someone...maybe. I think honestly, I'm still on the fence. Its safe on the fence.

No comments: